Top 10 Reasons Why It’s Great To Be Staying Home For New Year’s Eve:
1. No one to laugh at your choice of alcoholic beverages (cake-flavored vodka, anyone?)
3. My date, Belle the dog, probably doesn’t care if I eat dinner in front of the TV. Well, as long as she gets some, too, I suppose.
4. I get to pick what to watch on TV (Belle doesn’t get a vote).
5. No makeup to take off at the end of the night.
6. I can go to bed without waiting for even the Eastern time zone midnight to roll around.
7. Likelihood of being bothered with texts or phone calls during a soak in the whirlpool tub is extremely low (and, I just might consider the whirlpool tub my date instead of Belle) (just sayin’) (what have ya done for me lately and all that)
8. After drinking too much, I can throw up in my own bathroom. And undoubtedly there will be absolutely no line to get into it, either.
9. Online stores never close!
10. I can wear my party hat all night if I want to.
So, am I missing any highpoints?